Monday, March 30, 2015

Darling Spring Image--Hey Bud!

Monday and time for a new Mo creation to be posted on the Mo' Clubhouse Blog and I am  using a fairly new image for Spring called Hey Bud:


I love using polka dots for Spring, they just seem to fit the season and  music because I hear the birds chirping when I wake up in the morning.  They have been chirping for hours but that is totally irrelevant.  My kids used to think that the seeds would pop up as soon as they were planted and were amazed a couple of weeks later when they finally did pop up, but their amazement was always worth the planting :)

The image is so darn cute and easy to color I just had to color it as soon as it came out and then waited for warmer weather to show you LOL.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and enter a card for the Monthly Challenge, and be sure to check the Mo's Clubhouse Blog for the DT gals daily showcase of a wonderful Mo image, some old some new , you never know what it is going to be....

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

No comments: