Monday, March 2, 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil --Addicted to Coffee...no Really :)

Hello Mo fans, Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Design Team gals are starting a new fun weekly showing of Mo's images rather than the bi weekly Challenge's.  I have been coloring up a storm because Mo has been creating a lot of adorable new images I have to have!!! Wanna See one???


Anyone who knows me knows that I am pretty much addicted to coffee, good coffee, Starbucks or good strong name brand coffee, drank by the pot, not cup :)  I don't have a coffee pot in my house I have a coffee station, a Bunn pot and a Keurig. What can I say!!!

This awesome image, called Coffee,  was right up my alley and it comes with two wonderful sentiments, one of which I used for the top sentiment and the second I made up to suit me and my hatred for mornings.  Check it out and I know you will love and use this image many times for your friends you love a latte!

Check out the Facebook Belle and Bronte Clubhouse page daily for a new image from a Mo's Digital Pencil DT member.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.  Gotta go get a Hazel nut coffee refill

Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

This would be perfect for Jeni and my daughter Cami. They do love their coffee.