Monday, March 16, 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Monday image share--Erin!!

Monday is my day to show you an awesome Mo's Digital Pencil creation.  Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and Mo created this darling little Irish darling with shamrocks called Erin, so I thought she would be perfect for my post today:


Isn't she just adorable.  In my stash of paper, (it hasn't fallen and injured me yet,) I found this adorable embossed St. Patrick's Day paper, perfect !!  Colored this little cutie with copics and sponged around the edge with a dauber sponge and SU green ink pad  The paper included these little postage stamp sentiments, so I dug in my closet of supplies until I found my tote of decorative edge scissors where my postage stamp edge scissors live to cut them out.  Just the look I wanted.  Just to prove the adage, just because you have not used it in a year, is no reason to give something away.  I rest my case !!!

Mo has been creating so many cute new images lately I have been having so much fun coloring that I have to get busy making cards now, especially now that we are sharing Mo images every week on our blogs and on the Bella and Bronte Clubhouse Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day,

Cathy

No comments: